MEET YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER
Hi there, I'm Jen, nice to meet you!
Let's see, where do I start?
Jennifer Glen Photography was born out of the 2020 lockdown. Like many of us, I found it overwhelming to see and experience loss on that magnitude. It made me incredibly grateful for my loved ones and made me really evaluate how I spend my time and what truly brings me joy. The love we have for our family and friends is generally indescribable, so that's where I come in. I want to capture those split second moments of true love, the hugs, the kisses and everything in-between. I want to offer those precious images that will be treasured by generations to come.
WHAT TO EXPECT
As you will have already gathered I am all about keeping things relaxed, candid and authentic!
I typically don't dictate or direct for the majority of your day, I like to step back, observe and discreetly cover the events as they happen. I will photograph your day as it naturally unfolds, capturing real moments and creating a story timeline of your day. Most of the time you wont even notice I'm there.
Whilst I focus on documentary style photography, I do also recommend a short portrait session post ceremony which I promise isn't as formal as it sounds! That said, I do have some very handy poses up my sleeve for those who might feel a little camera shy...trust me we all do at some point! I promise to make it as painless and as fun as possible with no awkward prom poses!
- My Grandad is the absolute light in my life- he's 90 and still tells the best stories! He is a true Gentleman and someone I greatly admire
- My first ever job was in a florist (I actually did my own flowers for my Wedding)
- I kept my maiden name in honour of my late father
- Only Fools and Horses, Still Game and Friends are my go-to sofa chill outs (golden oldies all the way)
- Favourite perfume: Penhaligons Halfeti, Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede, Tom Ford Rose Prick and Le Labo Santal 33
- Sauvignon Blanc and a cheese board for a friends nights in...no high heels involved please!
- Interior design lover
- I'm a self confessed big softie... I get caught in all the feels at hearing how couples met, proposed and guaranteed I will have a wee moment behind the camera during your vows!